Welcome to 2 Compassion!


Dear Parent/Guardian,

I would like to welcome your child/ward to Endeavour Primary. As the Form Teacher of 2 Compassion, I look forward to knowing your child/ward in the new school term. I am sure you are as committed as I am to seeing that your child/ward gets off to a good start in 2018. For this reason, I am sending a copy of the class timetable, classroom rules and homework policy to keep you informed.
Should any problems arise in school, I will strive to resolve the matter individually with your child/ward. In some situations, I may also request for your support and assistance. Together, I believe, we can solve the problem early and guide your child/ward to the right direction.
Please support me by reviewing the attached list of classroom rules, homework policy and other information with your child. 

Thank you for your support. Let us look forward to a great year ahead.

Yours faithfully,

Mdm Jennifer Poh

Comments

Popular Posts